Paracetamol, pseudoephedrine, dextromethorphan
Film-coated tablets 500 mg+30 mg+15 mg
ATC N02B E51
- Relieves the symptoms of colds and flu (nasal secretion and congestion, dry irritant cough)
- Reduces pain (headache, muscle pain, joint pain)
- Reduces temperature
Adults and children above 12 years of age:
- 1 film-coated tablet, 4 times daily
- Two film-coated tablets can be taken at once if necessary
- The interval between the individual doses should be at least 4 hours
- The maximum daily dose is 8 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet contains 500 mg paracetamol, 30 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and 15 mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide.
Box of 20 film-coated tablets in a blister pack.