Film-coated tablets 200 mg.
Film-coated tablets 400 mg.
ATC M01A E01
Treatment of various types of pain:
- Headache including migraine, toothache, menstrual pain, postoperative pain (acute pain)
- Joint pain in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and other arthropathies (chronic pain)
- Pain in joints or soft tissues injuries (bursitis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, back pain, displacement, stretching)
- Increased body temperature
Adults and children above 12 years
- 1200 mg -1600 mg daily, in divided doses
- The maximum daily dose is 2400mg, in divided doses
- The distance between doses should be 6-8 hours and at least 4 hours.
1 film-coated tablet (caplet) of 200 mg contains 200 mg ibuprofen.
1 film-coated tablet (caplet) of 400 mg contains 400 mg ibuprofen.
Box of 10 and 20, 200 mg film-coated tablets, in a blister pack.
Box of 10 and 20, 400 mg film-coated tablets, in a blister pack.