Capsules 50 mg
Capsules 100 mg
Capsules 150 mg
Capsules 200 mg
ATC J02A C01
Medicine reimburse by Health Insurance Fund
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
For more information click HERE.
Medicine’s information on this web page is only a short description of its characteristics. Do not take them as recommendations for self-treatment of your health condition.
You must inform your physician and pharmacist and follow their recommendations before you use the medicine for treatment. Always read carefully the patient information leaflet.
|Each capsule contains 50 mg fluconazole.
Each capsule contains 100 mg fluconazole.
Each capsule contains 150 mg fluconazole.
Each capsule contains 200 mg fluconazole.
|Fluconazoleis indicated in the treatment of:
– oropharyngeal, oesophageal and vaginal candidiasis;
– systemic candidiases (candidemia, disseminated candidiasis) and other forms of candidal infections (infections of the urinary tract, peritonitis, endocarditis, pneumonia);
– cryptococcal infections (cryptococcal meningitis and infections of the lungs and skin);
– coccidioidal meningitis;
– blastomycosis, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis, superficial fungal infections, dermatophytoses and onychomycoses;
– prophylaxis of fungal infections at patients with HIV infection;
– prophylaxis of fungal infections at patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation and patients who receive cytotoxic chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
|Hypersensitivity to fluconazole or other components of the drug.|
|Box with 7 capsules of 50 mg (1 blister x 7 capsules)
Box with 7 capsules of 100 mg (1 blister x 7 capsules)
Box with 1 capsule of 150 mg (1 blister x a capsule)
Box with 7 capsules of 200 mg (1 blister x 7 capsules)