ATC M02A A15
- Local pain and inflammation relief
- Tendon, ligament, muscle and joint injuries
- Arthritic conditions
Adults and children above 14 years of age
- 2-4 g gel (circle with approximately 2 to 2.5 cm diameter), 3-4 times a day, gently massage into the skin.
- In arthritic pain, it may be necessary to use the gel for 7-14 days, in order to improve the condition.
- Wash your hands after application. If there is no improvement after 7 days, or symptoms are worsening, consult your doctor. The medicine should not be used for more than 14 days without a doctor’s recommendation.
1 g gel contains 10 mg diclofenac sodium.
Box with a tube with 50 g, 1% gel.