Forvita Kids D3
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Film-coated tablets 400 IU
Issued without a prescription
- Contributes normal bone growth and development
- Maintains normal function of the immune system and adequate response to inflammatory processes
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth
- Maintains normal muscle function
- Helps the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus and regulates calcium blood concentrations
- Contributes to the normal cell division
Children aged 3 to 14 years and adolescents up to 18 years: one film-coated tablet of 10 μg (400 IU) daily.
One film-coated tablet contains 10 μg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) equivalents to 400 IU
|Composition||1 film coated tablet||**(%) AR|
|Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)||10 µg (400 IU)*
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
*equivalent to Tolerable Upper Intake Level
** % Average Requirement
Does not contain: sugar, sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, gluten, lactose, preservatives, sodium.
90 film-coated tablets in plastic child-proof container.