Issued without prescription
Local pain relief in:
- injuries (sports injuries, displacement, stretching and contusions)
- mild arthritis forms
Apply the cream to the painful or inflamed area of the skin, two to four times a day, for up to 7 days.
1 g of cream contains 50 mg ketoprofen.
- Hypersensitivity to ketoprofen or any of the excipients of the drug.
- History of photosensitive reactions.
- Sun exposure, including solarium UV radiation, during treatment with ketoprofen and 2 weeks after discontinuation of treatment.
- Third trimester of pregnancy.
- Pathological changes in the skin such as eczema or acne, or infected skin and open skin injuries.
- Ketoprofen should not be applied to mucous membranes, anal or genital area, or under the occlusive bandage.
Box with a tube with 30 g cream 5%.