|Each tablet contains 7.5 mg meloxicam, excipients.
Each tablet contains 15 mg meloxicam, excipients.
|Meloxicam is indicated for: – short-term symptomatic treatment of exacerbations of osteoarthrosis, – long-term symptomatic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.|
|Meloxicam is contra-indicated in the following situations:
– third trimester of pregnancy;
– children and adolescents aged under 16 years;
– hypersensitivity to meloxicam or to any of the excipients or hypersensitivity to substances with a similar action, e.g. acetylsalicylic acid and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Meloxicam should not be given to patients who have developed signs of asthma, nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema or urticaria following the administration of acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
– history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, related to previous NSAIDs therapy;
– active, or history of recurrent peptic ulcer/haemorrhage (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding);
– severely impaired liver function;
– non-dialysed severe renal failure;
– gastrointestinal bleeding, history of cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders;
– severe heart failure.
|Box with 20 tablets of 7.5 mg (2 blisters x 10 tablets).
Box with 20 tablets of 15 mg (2 blisters x 10 tablets).