Film-coated tablets 100 mg+200 mg+0,2 mg
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The recommended dose is one film-coated tablet, once a day. In single cases the dose may be increased to one film-coated tablets, three times daily.
Duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. After a period of 4 weeks, the doctor has to decide for the dose or continuation of treatment.
NEURO-VIT film-coated tablets should be swallowed whole without chewing, with some liquids with or after a meal.
Children and adolescents
Due to their high active substance content NEURO-VIT film-coated tablets must not be used in children (age of 12 years).
Medicine’s information on this web page is only a short description of its characteristics. Do not take them as recommendations for self-treatment of your health condition.
You must inform your physician and pharmacist and follow their recommendations before you use the medicine for treatment. Always read carefully the patient information leaflet.
|Each film-coated tablet contains 100 mg thiamine hydrochloride, 200 mg pyridoxine hydrochloride and 0.2 mg cyanocobalamin.
|EURO-VIT film-coated tablets are combination of vitamins B1, B6 and B12.
NEURO-VIT film coated tablets are indicated as adjuvant treatment for neuritis and neuralgia (neuropathy), eg: trigeminal neuralgia, intercostal neuralgia, and ischialgia, lumbar syndrome, cervical syndrome, shoulder-hand syndrome, radicular neuritis due to a degenerative disease of the spine, facial paralysis.
|• Known hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines and any other ingredients in diazepam tablets.
• Phobic or obsessional states; chronic psychosis (paradoxical reactions may occur).
• Acute pulmonary insufficiency; respiratory depression (ventilatory failure may be exacerbated).
• Myasthenia gravis (condition may be exacerbated).
• Sleep apnoea (condition may be exacerbated).
• Severe hepatic insufficiency (elimination half-life of diazepam may be prolonged).
• Acute porphyria.
• Diazepam should not be used as monotherapy in patients with depression or those with anxiety and depression as suicide may be precipitated in such patients.
|Box of 30 coated tablets of 2 mg in a blister package.
Box of 30 coated tablets of 5 mg in a blister package.
Box of 30 coated tablets of 10 mg in a blister package.