|Each prolonged-release capsule contains 2.5 mg glyceryl trinitrate, excipients.|
|– Long-term prophylaxis of attacks related to chronic stable angina pectoris;
– heart insufficiency from different etiology (ischaemic heart disease, hypertension, valvular defects).
|– Hypersensitivity to the drug or to other nitrates;
– hypotension or uncorrected hypovolemia;
– increased intracranial pressure (head trauma, cerebral hemorrhage, brain tumors);
– aortal stenosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
– inadequate cerebral circulation;
– constrictive pericarditis, heart tamponade;
– difficult anemia and closed-angle glaucoma.
|Box of 30 prolonged-release capsules of 2.5 mg in blisters.|