Nitro M Retard®
Prolonged-release capsules 2.5 mg
ATC C01D A02
Prescription Only Medicine
Medicines reimbursed by the Health Insurance Fund
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Capsules NITRO M RETARD® should be used orally, one to two capsules in the morning and evening with little liquid.
Medicine’s information on this web page is only a short description of its characteristics. Do not take them as recommendations for self-treatment of your health condition.
You must inform your physician and pharmacist and follow their recommendations before you use the medicine for treatment. Always read carefully the patient information leaflet.
|Each prolonged-release capsule contains 2.5 mg glyceryl trinitrate, excipients.|
|– Long-term prophylaxis of attacks related to chronic stable angina pectoris;
– heart insufficiency from different etiology (ischaemic heart disease, hypertension, valvular defects).
|– Hypersensitivity to the drug or to other nitrates;
– hypotension or uncorrected hypovolemia;
– increased intracranial pressure (head trauma, cerebral hemorrhage, brain tumors);
– aortal stenosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
– inadequate cerebral circulation;
– constrictive pericarditis, heart tamponade;
– difficult anemia and closed-angle glaucoma.
|Box of 30 prolonged-release capsules of 2.5 mg in blisters.|