Film-coated tablets 200 mg+500 mg
ATC M01A E51
Issued without prescription
- Analgesic (reduces pain)
- Antipyretic (decreases fever)
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation)
Pain is an unpleasant feeling that occurs in case of injury or tissue damage. It is actually a warning sign that something happens in the body, i.e. an alarm that we need to do something or stop doing something that hurts.
According to their origin, pain can be:
- Somatic – pain that comes from the skin or from the subcutaneous tissue (muscles, joints)
- Visceral – pain that originates from the internal organs or tissues
- Reflecting pain – pain that is reflected elsewhere, not on the site of damage (for example arm or shoulder pain that occurs in cardiac infarction)
According to the length of time, the pain can be:
- acute (short-term)
- chronic (long-term)
According to the type of pain, it can be:
- Nociceptive – caused by the stimulus of the sensory nerve cells (nociceptors) most commonly in pressure, mechanical injury, temperature or chemical that damages the tissue. If the surface is usually strong, sharp and localized, but if it is visceral (ie, pain from the internal organs or tissues) is most commonly diffuse, difficult to localize, in the form of cramps, pulsating or continuous, sharp or blunt, depending on cause and organ. This pain can be accompanied by an urge of nausea or vomiting. A common example of such pain is menstrual pain.
- Neuropathic – caused by inflammation or damage to the nerves. It is often felt in the form of roasting, tingling, tingling, dying.
- – Psychological pain or psychosomatic, usually associated with long-standing stress or another mental, emotional factors.
Depending on the length of the pain, the treatment should be determined, because the drugs used for pain relief are usually harmful to some other organ, so we should always evaluate what we receive and what can be called as a consequence.
Usually, weaker analgesics are safer, while stronger ones are more effective, but they can, in turn, cause pain and damage to other organs (stomach, liver) or cause unwanted complications in those with heart disease.
Therefore, the safest, yet effective analgesic should always be chosen.
Paraffin is a combination of the two safest analgesic components at low doses, which ensures the best safety and efficacy for the treatment of the most common pain
Parafen: superior to all types of pain
80% of adults have a problem with these pains. Usually, they occur when we pass the age of 40, and the most common cause is poor posture, long-lasting seating, stretching of the neck, long muscular tension or hard work, and not because of some serious illness. The best recommendation is to change the bad habits and Paraffin For a day without pain. Two components in one tablet for fast and strong action.
90% of the physically active population has a problem with muscular pain. Most often they occur due to injury, excessive stretching, hard work or colds and flu. The best recommendation is rest and parachute For a day without pain. Two components in one tablet for fast and strong action.
Number 1 in the frequency of call is precisely the headache. For the treatment of tension headache help analgesics that are on sale without prescription and that combined analgesics are much more effective than those containing only one component. For the treatment of migraine, the most common assisted analgesics are on sale without prescription, but in the case of a strongly expressed pulsating headache, accompanied by an urge of nausea and vomiting, hypersensitivity to light and sound, visual field disturbances, buzzing in the ears and disabled everyday activities, then other measures or medications are needed, because the cause of migraine pain is in fact neurological. Best recommendation: Taking an analgesic for example Paraffin, as soon as the headache begins, while not yet very strong. The longer the time passes and the pain becomes stronger, the more difficult it is to deal with it. Standing in a dim room and avoiding provocative factors in the case of migraine.
2 reasons for the onset of a toothache 1. Caries, injury, surgery or a process in the tooth itself 2. Inflammatory changes in surrounding tissues Very often, during toothache, swelling due to inflammation of the surrounding tissues occurs Best recommendation: As soon as the pain appears, take Paraffen for a day without pain. Two components in one tablet for fast and powerful.